Many girls, in addition to wanting to be stunningly beautiful and make a dizzying career, consider it necessary to successfully marry. Especially zealous “hunters” for men are provincial girls with a bunch of ambitions, who come to a big city and want to get all the pleasures of life quickly and with the least difficulty.
Also trying to “pick up” a man, making it the goal of his whole life, not only from other cities, but also just not very hardworking, accustomed to living at the expense of a man, women (not always difficult behavior).
Moreover, at the moment of search, the above-mentioned women are not even stopped by the fact that the object of desire sometimes turns out to be married. They reason like this: “If you liked it and more or less corresponds to the ideals loaded into your head since childhood, this is HE, therefore it will certainly be mine.” And they begin to use different methods of “conquering” the object of desire.
If you understand the psychology of female “hunters” and try to understand why they think and act this way, you can identify several reasons for this behavior:
- Lack of male attention in childhood. For example, a girl grew up without a father, or he paid little attention to her. The young lady fantasizes, drawing in her dreams the ideal one who will pay special attention to her, solve all her problems and bring everything she needs on a silver platter.
- On the contrary – an overabundance of male attention. The girl’s father made many gifts, pampered her, arranged and, as best he could, made her life easier. And therefore, from childhood, a potential woman develops a stereotype that a man should do everything and shoulder the difficulties of life only on himself.
- Upbringing. Many mothers drive into their daughter’s heads that the chosen one must fully and completely provide for her material and other (here, how lucky) well-being. It doesn’t matter if he is married or not. Often, the mother herself had problems with her personal life: an unsuccessful marriage, life mistakes, broken ideals. But she continues to stubbornly believe in the correctness of her position, actively and aggressively imposing it on her daughter.
- An example from the outside. The girl, having watched how other women act with men and what is required of them, asks the question: “Why should they be allowed, but not for me? I also have the right! ” etc.
- The need to assert oneself, which grows as a result of humiliation or reproaches. A woman wants to show and prove to others (and herself) that she has abilities in life, even for such an ugly act.
Places and situations in which “hunters” become active
- Most of these women “hunt” in the workplace.… Of course, a man may just be liked, i.e. the desire to possess it will leap up at the level of hormones and other biological chemistry. But more often men are “caught” for career purposes: in order to receive a lot of money later, and even better – not to work at all. Do you want a quick vertical upward career advancement? The ideal option is to “grease” the director or his deputy, who, as a rule, are married. And the proposal of his person begins inside and out in all angles. Of course, there are options for successfully combining business with pleasure: love has come, and there is a real opportunity to advance in the service. But, as a rule, the initial main goal for “hunters” is to gain a foothold in a “warm” profitable place plus career growth. And it doesn’t matter that the children will be left without a father, that the wife will be stressed and colleagues, to put it mildly, will not approve of such behavior. After all, the goal must be achieved in any way, even by destroying the formed cell of society.
- Desperate Woman’s Situation… When a lady is already over thirty-odd, she worries about her failed personal life and / or an unsuccessful marriage (or perhaps the absence of one). She is always looking for the ideal, but the men who come across her life path, alas and ah, are far from him. And suddenly she finds the perfect, but married. And I want to give birth to a child, I’m tired of being lonely. The unhappy woman begins to act actively. Again, not really thinking about the consequences.
- The so-called “troubled” women… Poverty is their karma. They constantly find themselves in situations in which the average woman, even with a great desire, will not be able to please, they are always looking for something, not knowing what, they run away from somewhere and no one knows why. The train of thought comes down to one question, to which they always answer positively for themselves: “Why not try?” It is the same with regard to the decision to conquer a married man.
But if women behave this way, successfully taking away even quite decent husbands from the family, then the question arises: maybe men allow themselves to be taken away from the family and they are satisfied with this state of affairs? Some are just waiting for an accessible woman to turn up for them.
Many high-ranking male officials even issue an ultimatum to a woman: if she slept, there will be career growth, if she has not slept, she will not see promotion as her ears. Yes, it is disgusting and low, but, unfortunately, this is the truth of life. And one more thing: if a woman herself hangs around her neck, why not sleep with her? And sometimes husbands get tired of family life, they need thrills. So they change it recklessly.
How do “hunters” take a married man away?
There are several ways and options:
- Expose your dignity to a frank display. Including sexual ones. Somehow to convince that it is better than a wife. Sometimes it works. Sometimes not.
- Rubbing into trust. It is longer, but more effective. You can combine this item with the previous one.
- Blackmail. This is a tough method, but effective. True, happiness after such an act is unlikely to be.
- Close joint passion for something. For example, alcohol. Drinking companions often converge.
- Men who are tired and emotionally exhausted from family, work and other nervous conditions are more easily influenced from outside and, accordingly, taken away.
The only thing that women-“hunters” should remember: sex with a boss does not always mean a career takeoff. And even more so, sex with a married man does not always mean a quick wedding. It is immoral to destroy a family and break someone’s destiny.… Yes, there are different situations, but to beat off a married man only for the purpose of career growth or for self-affirmation is low.