– Albina Lyukmanova
Proofreader, editor, journalist. I have been doing my favorite thing for more than six years.
– Margarita Lopukhova
Family psychologist. For 8 years now I have been saving “family units” from disintegration. I help couples to find love and understanding again.
- 8 minutes
You will never get a second chance to make a first impression. This rule is especially true for the first date. If you are planning your first meeting with a girl you like, you need to carefully prepare. If you re unsure of what to talk to your girl about on your first date, here are some simple tips.
The content of the article
- 1 Get to know her better
Get to know her betteri
A date should not only be enjoyable, but also productive. Ask questions that will help you get to know the girl better, her outlook on life, prospects for the future.
What you can ask:
- What would you spend a million dollars on? For entertainment, travel, material values?
- Your goals and dreams, what do you want to achieve by the end of this year?
- How do you spend your free time, your hobbies and interests?
- Do you have a lot of friends, why do you value and respect them?
- Do you like music? Which one? What modern performers do you like and annoy?
- Name three (five, seven) things that you enjoy the most.
- Do you have any idols? Who motivates and inspires you?
- Do you like to read? If so, favorite author and work, classic or contemporary literature?
- Why do you think people like to complain, to look for the reasons for failure in other people?
- How do you feel about people obsessed with Tic-Tok, Instagram?
- What kind of people do you admire?
- Do you like to travel? What country or city do you dream to visit?
- What was the stupidest situation or joke in your life?
- Do you like to make fun of your friends?
- .Do you like surprises, giving, accepting gifts?
- Would you like to spend a day in a man s body? What would you do in a new guise?
- What annoys you? What people or actions infuriate you?
- Could you commit a crime? If so, which one, under what circumstances?
- What films do you prefer to watch?
- . Did you imagine yourself as a hero of a film, cartoon, TV series?
- What are your taste preferences? What dish can you eat a lot and often? Do you like sweets? Least favorite dish.
- Do you love, can you cook?
- Would you like to interview a celebrity? Why this particular person?
- The stupidest way of dating you have ever encountered.
- What do absolutely all girls do?
- Do you like TV shows? Can you watch the whole season in one day? Do you get upset if your favorite TV show ends?
- .How do you relate to life – optimistic, realistic, pessimistic?
- Your perfect day off.
- How do you spend your vacation? Do you prefer an active holiday, or lie relaxed on the beach all day?
- What are your brightest school, student memories?
- Did you like to study at school? What was your favorite and least favorite subject?
- Would you like to live in another country? If so, which one?
- Do you collect anything? If not, would you like to start collecting?
- What were you afraid of as a child? Why?
- Do you believe in horoscopes, predictions, did you communicate with fortune-tellers? Maybe she did some rituals herself?
- What did you dream of becoming as a child? Why didn t your childhood dream come true?
- Who do you like more – cats or dogs?
- Favorite color, what do you associate with it?
- What is romance to you? Do you like to arrange romantic dinners and surprises? Or do you think that this is the prerogative of a man?
- Do you like noisy parties? Or do you prefer to spend time alone or with your loved one?
- The most vivid childhood memory?
- Would you like to return something from your childhood?
- Do you play sports? Do you like watching sports events?
- Would you like to change something in yourself, in your life?
- Do you prefer live communication or by correspondence?
- Are there any actions for which you are ashamed?
- Could you collect dirt on someone?
- What was the most memorable gift you received?
- What was the most incredible gift you ever made?
- Do you have an unfulfilled dream?
- Would you risk trying strange, unusual food?
- How do you feel about extreme, experiments?
- Favorite restaurant. Why do you like this particular institution?
- Favorite season. Which do you tolerate better – heat or cold?
- Do you like comedy, comedy programs?
- Do you watch vampire sagas or prefer werewolf stories?
- What do you value most in a man, in a relationship? What man would you never agree to date?
- Have you thought about the perfect wedding?
- What do you value in people, in friends?
- The cutest animal for you.
- What makes you smile in the morning? Are there morning and evening rituals?
- How do you feel about zoos, circus?
- Do you like theater? Or do you prefer going to the movies?
- How do you feel about classical music?
- Waking up easily early in the morning? Or are you an owl?
- Tea or coffee?
- Favorite actor, actress?
- Are there any pets? Have there ever been pets? Would you like to have one?
- Ideal home – house or apartment? In what style would you design?
- Are you making plans for the day, week, year, 5 years? Or do you prefer to act spontaneously?
- Do you remember your first crush?
- Did you fall in love with celebrities?
- Have any creepy stories happened in your life? Do you believe in mysticism?
- Most memorable birthday, New Years celebration?
- How do you feel about family traditions?
- Is this the perfect date for you?
- Do you have any style preferences? Or do you buy different things depending on your mood?
- .How do you feel about shopping? Is it important for you that a man accompanies you in stores?
- How do you feel about charity?
- How do you feel about charity?
- Are you ready to do something crazy?
- Do you have a blog, YouTube channel? How do you feel about bloggers? Do you consider this occupation a serious profession?
- What kind of person can you call charismatic?
- Are you a purposeful person?
- Do you allow yourself to be lazy? How do you fight laziness if you need to do something urgently?
- Is it okay to go to a cafe, cinema alone?
- Do you like to be photographed? Photograph?
- What would you like to achieve in 5, 10 years?
- Do you like to dream?
- If they made a film about your life, what genre would it be?
- What is your best friend?
- Does love at first sight exist?
- Do you believe in karma, the boomerang effect?
- Family or career? And what is more important for a man?
- What do you think shouldn t be joking about?
- Introvert or extrovert?
- What things do you never part with?
- Do your loved ones influence your choices, actions and decisions? Do you often consult with your parents?
- Is it easy for you to trust strangers?
- How do you feel about infidelity?
Conversation implies dialogue. Do not forget to listen attentively, to tell the place about yourself. If your point of view is radically different from what the girl says, it is better not to get into arguments. Controversy is appropriate with regular partners. But if your views and interests coincide, be sure to say so. Just donâ€™t lie, donâ€™t try to seem much better than you really are.
How not to be blunt on your first date with a GIRL? ?